Friday, September 11, 2009

Husband Appreciation Post

So I have this really neat husband (that I TOTALLY love) named Collin.

A few of the reasons I think he is neat are as follows:

He plays a mean guitar.

This is his cheap "leave-it-out-to-play-during-commercial-breaks" guitar. He has a few. He would have had more but he sold a few to buy my engagement ring. What a team player.
He is pretty handy.

He installed this gate to keep the dogs out of the living room. I love it.

He stands cool.

Is that weird to love the way your husband stands? I don't know what it is about it, but I remember one of the first things I noticed when I met him was "he stands cool."

There are more. Many, many, MANY more. But those are the ones that correspond with pictures I have.

4 comments:

jakenapril said...

Oh man! You're right, he does 'stand cool'! Love that doggy gate and love that he plays guitar. Similar guitar-selling story about my Jake too. Love guitar players! And team players too!

Amy said...

I think "he stands cool" might be my new favorite reason to love your husband. :)

Marianne said...

You are such a cute wife! He is lucky to have you too.

dave + kirst said...

What a nice wife. I guess I should do one for Dave sometime... I did put a pic up of him and named it 'handsome' but I guess he deserves more than that ;D