Sunday, January 31, 2010

7th Anniversary

For our 7th anniversary Collin and I both took Friday off. Collin asked "what do you want to do?" I said "read and get out of the inversion." So naturally, we went ice fishing.

Here I am all bundled up. You can't see it but I have a book in my hands.Collin with one of the 5 or so fish he caught.
The only way I'll go is if we take this heater: and this hut:
Sky bluer than I've seen it in months didn't hurt either.
On saturday Collin actually agreed to see a romantic comedy. Usually I can't even get him to rent a romantic comedy.


After the movied we went to a neat little Italian place down town called Canellas.

Then today, to celebrate 7 years, we made dinner and ate it by candlelight. I love anniversaries.

(Don't you love how fuzzy that picture is? Although it may be hard for some of the younger people out there to believe, all our wedding pictures were taken on film. Not a digital camera in sight. My scanner isn't working so this is a picture I took with my camera out of our album.)

7 comments:

Sparks Summary said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a cute couple.

Malerie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)
whew, you guys are old.. film cameras?!?! whaaat?!?!? hahaha.

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary - sounds like you had a fun day! And all our wedding pictures are on film too so we're in the same boat as you. :)

Linda said...

Naturally, ice fishing...of course! Congratulations!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
our pictures are on film also. man, these young kids have it good - digital pictures and all. haha

The Peterson Press said...

Happy Anniversary!!

dave + kirst said...

Happy Anniversary! (I know I'm a little late in saying it... ;) I MISS the blue skies as well!!! I'm right there with your dog.