Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

Collin was cool enough to get a masters degree (MBA) and his parents were cool enough to buy him a really nifty new camera as a graduation gift. I'm pretty happy with it too. As you know most of my pics on this blog have been self portraits and because I don't have super long arms (as well as a limited understanding of how to use the camera timer) I have, like, 3 pictures where you can see my feet. Now I have a few more...

Don't worry Jen, he'll never replace you.

6 comments:

Roadrunner said...

Yay! I've always wondered what shoes you were wearing...:) Very cute pics. I am excited to visit Thanksgiving point someday. Looks like a beautiful place.

Malerie said...

your feet are so cute!

new cameras are the best... i still want to see the arms length shots, i hope those don't entirely disappear.

dave + kirst said...

Did you go by yourself to Thanksgiving point? I mean that's cool and all but... ;D

I'd have gone with you - it looks beautiful!

Rachel said...

No, Collin took all these OF me. LOL.

dave + kirst said...

Rachel when can I return your books to you! I feel bad because I couldn't make it to book club last night. I still haven't read 'The Book Thief' - it's next on my list, and Tiff Sorenson was wondering if she could borrow 'The Star Garden.' Lemme know :)

Gretchen said...

That is the cutest scarf! Your self portraits are better than any regular picture I have of myself, keep em comin!