Friday, September 26, 2008

Game Night

Joy and Chris came over and we played some games. Well, we tried to, at least. We played a game called Illuminati that had pages and PAGES of rules. He ate that entire bag of goldfish by the way. Way to go! Collin and me, hanging out.
Joy, going through the rules, trying to determine if Chris is just making them up as he goes...
Chris, probably making up rules as he goes...
Collin, pretty sure Chris just made up a rule so that he wouldn't win...
Me, not caring if he's making them up. I knew I'd find a way to win anyway (which I totally did!).
Marley, falling asleep after she finally realized no one was going to give her any more popcorn... made up rules or not.
Thanks for coming over guys! It was a blast.

4 comments:

jakenapril said...

Sounds like you guys had some (patient) fun! I love game nights!
Your hair looks super cute, by the way! Just goes to show how long it's been since I've seen you...now that you're in the 5th Ward and I'm in the 1st Ward building, reminiscing with Makenna about the Primary that used to be...(sigh). I love your blog and all your fab DIY tips!

Chris and Tara said...

I love all your comments about the rules. I kept laughing. Ü

Roadrunner said...

How fun! Rachel, you're hilarious. I knew you would win too. :) I am jealous you got to hang out with JoyLyn. Luckies!

JoyLyn said...

Haha! Great post! That was a fun game night. I'm going to steal some of your pictures... :)