Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...

Rough housing with nephews. Poor little Carter.As always, Alex. My brother's little boy, Carter. He was my shadow all afternoon. I could do an entire post just with the pics I took of this kid. In fact, I think I will. Cute little name cards. Enough family to fill these two tables and enough kids for a kid table in the dining room (through the arch). Can you spot my shadow again? A tolerant husband who will let me take pics of us. He's not a fan of the "holding the camera out at arms length and smiling" method.Rock Band. Hot husbands who look just as hot playing pretend guitars as they do to real guitars.Blurry backup singers. More blurry backup singers.

Thanksgiving BINGO. Cute second cousin's who win BINGO.
Austin, playing some BINGO.
Braden, he just had some pie. Moms. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Amy said...

:) I think Rock Band is as Thanksgiving-y as turkey! This is like the 4th blog that mentioned Thanksgiving rock band. Who wouldda thought?

The Peterson Press said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day too!! Fun Fun!!

Chris and Tara said...

What a cute family. Ü

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

Ok, so I couldn't decide which entry to leave a comment on...
This one works, cuz you and your mom look awesome! and I am so glad you are in touch with me now! I always think about you guys! Ok, I love seeing Jo play rock band! Fun! Sorry, you first got to see my blog with the Stinky Day entry, hopefully you read on to see that boys are so fun! Keep in touch!