Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Semi "Seriously So Blessed" Post for Collin


While taking a "scroll" down memory lane via my blog I noticed that I rarely mention the most important person in my life. I've got posts about our family, the dogs, my friends, our kitchen, but not much about the guy I vowed to spend eternity with! Collin. I mean come on, this blog does say "Collin & Rachel" at the top, shouldn't it be about Collin & Rachel, not just Rachel? So I tagged Collin but I am going to answer the questions for him:
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your skin? Manly
4. Your Mother? Selfless
5. Your favorite thing? Rachel
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your favorite meal? Dinner
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where you want to be in six years? Secure
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Dramatic
15. Muffins? Sure
16. One of your wish list items? Family
17. Where you grew up? Woods Cross
18. The last thing you did? Drove
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Off
11. Your pets? Dogs
22. Your computer? Laptop
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Hurried
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Your truck? Tough
27. Something you're not wearing? Hat
28. Favorite store? Cabela’s
29. Your autumn? Hunting
30. Like someone? Lots
31. Your favorite color? Blue
32. When was the last time you laughed? A few seconds ago
33. Last time you cried? Never
He might have answered some of these a little differently, but this was my perpective. I love Collin and am really grateful for him. My life with him is closer to perfect than I ever hoped it could be.

No comments: